From July 2022, content creators filing their taxes in Italy should invoice us, in accordance with Collabary's invoicing requirementsclick here for the legal reference.

Please make sure to submit your invoices by the 12th of the month, in order for your payment to be issued by the 25th of the month.

Note, in order for us to process your invoice the brand needs to have released your payment on Collabary.

Here is a 3-step guide to the process:

Step 1: Business Details

Make sure to provide your business and bank details on Collabary. This enables us to create a business partner profile for you, and speeds up the invoicing process.

Step 2: Create your invoice

To simplify this process, you can fill in this invoice template (optional) or create your own using our invoice checklist:

Please send us your invoice in PDF format, and keep in mind if the invoice does not meet the checklist requirements your payment will be postponed.

If you do not have a VAT ID, please click here for information on how you can use your Codice Fiscale.

Step 3: Send your invoice

We have an automated invoice system, in order for us to process your invoice please send your invoices to:

Here are some questions you might have:

  1. What if I missed the invoicing deadline?

  2. What if my invoice has an error?

  3. How can I check if the payment is released on Collabary?

  4. Can I invoice you for a partial payment?

  5. Why do I need to provide my business and bank details on Collabary, if it's already included in the invoice?

If you have further questions about the invoicing process, get in touch with us via the chat in the lower right-hand corner, or send us an email at

Legal Reference:

This update is in line with Legal reference art. 21 of the DPR 633/72 – fatturazione elettronica (e-invoices) have to be filed via the Sistema di Interscambio (SdI system) handled by the Italian tax authority. Content creators subject to filing their taxes in Italy should invoice us, if required.

Disclaimer: This document is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. For tax advice, please contact your local tax advisors.

Did this answer your question?